In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is the course cut-off?
The cut-off for both the Full and Half Marathon is 7 hours. After 7 hours the finish line will be taken down and you will not receive an official time.
2. Am I able to defer my entry to the following year?
No. There are no deferrals or refunds allowed for any reason.
3. Can I transfer my entry to another runner?
No. We do not allow transfers for any reason.
4. May I drop down to another event (for example - Full Marathon to Half Marathon)?
We do allow this. You will need to simply go into your RunSignUp Profile and make the switch. There will be a $5 fee to switch events. The deadline to switch events will be September 10th. We can also make changes on race day but the $5 fee to change will still apply.
5. How many water stops will there be along the course?
This might change and we hope to add a few more!
5K - Water will be available at the finish line
Half Marathon - 3 Water Stops (around Mile 3, Mile 6.55, Mile 10.1)
Full Marathon - 7 Water Stops (around Mile 3, Mile 6.55, Mile 10, Mile 13.1, Mile 16.2, Mile 19.65, Mile 23.2)
These water stops will be stationed by volunteers and we are excited to have members from the Clay County High School XC, Football, and Cheerleading Teams to help. We are still looking for one more group to manage a water stop - if this interests your organization please reach out!
6. What happens if I signed up for the Live Race but the event is now switched to Virtual due to another lock-down or restriction mandate?
Unfortunately, we cannot tell the future. However, we have high hopes that it will not happen. But if it does, all participants will be moved to a Virtual Race and all items will be shipped.
7. Why is there no paper registration or race day registration? I don't want to sign up online.
Unfortunately we have gone away from paper registration for many years and are not bringing it back. It adds a lot of additional work and financial tracking that we do not want to do as directing a race is hard enough.
8. Why is there sales tax and a processing fee?
Registrations are now required to collect and remit sales tax. The processing fee is there to cover costs of payment facilitators, emails, texts, etc.
9. What precautions are you taking specifically to help maintain social distancing?
Please refer to the race rules and policies below for items regarding this question.
10. I am not able to attend a race/I missed the race - can I still get my shirt?
We do not mail out anything that is not picked up. If you know you are not going to be present and still want your shirt please have a friend/family member pick it up for you. Anything not picked up by the conclusion of the race will be donated.
11. I won an award but had to leave early - can I have it mailed to me or meet you and grab it?
Again, we do not mail out anything that is not picked up. We also will not bring it to a future race. Simply put, you must be present on race day to get your award.
12. I missed the race and would now like a refund - how can I get one?
All entry fees are non-refundable. If you attempt a charge back you will be banned from all events that we manage as we consider this theft.
13. If the race is moved virtually, will I be able to get a refund?
Absolutely not. You will be required to agree to this upon registration. If you are rude in any way to a director or volunteer you will not be able to participate in any APTiming hosted event ever again. Again, if you request a charge back for your registration fee you will not be able to participate in any APTiming hosted event ever again. When registering you take the risk of the event being moved to a virtual event and if you don't want to risk it then please simply do not register.
Additional Race Rules and Policies
1. Runners who have been feeling ill up to 48 hours before the race are not allowed to participate.
2. Runners with a temperature on race morning of over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to participate.
3. Runners must follow any applicabe social distance guidelines and avoid gathering in large groups.
4. Although not mandatory, masks are recommended both before/after the race.
5. Please stay within the area at all times. Do not trespass.
6. While running/walking please DO NOT cut across the parking lots. Stay on the course.
7. No littering, vandalizing, or tampering with any of the city amenities
8. Pets are allowed; must be leashed and you must clean up after them
9. Know the nature of the event and come hydrated/prepared.
10. No team-based (or any) bullying
11. Parking is abundant in the area
12. No refunds or transfers for any reason (even due to Force Majeure or Act of God)
13. No bandits are allowed on the course.
*All rules are subject to change with or without notice. It is your responsibility to know the rules.*
If you do not register for this event/sign the waiver for this event, then you cannot be associated with this event or any parties involved. Any risks and liabilities involving the pets/animals, as well as any other foreseen or unforeseen happenstances, are assumed by the individual.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
By participating I agree to APTiming's Respectfulness Policy:
"If you aren't nice, you aren't allowed. Race organizers, at their sole discretion, have the right to remove your registration without a refund, and even permanently ban you from all future races, if you act, speak or behave disrespectfully toward any of our race staff, race volunteers, or toward your fellow participants. This includes all digital/online communications as well as in-person interactions."